Luigi Glielmo was born in 1960; he holds a “laurea” degree in Electronic Engineering and a research doctorate in Automatic Control. He taught at University of Palermo, at University of Naples Federico II and then at University of Sannio at Benevento where he is now a professor of Automatic Control. His current research interests include singular perturbation methods, model predictive control methods, automotive controls, deep brain stimulation modeling and control, smart-grid control. He co-authored more than 100 papers on international archival journals or proceedings of international conferences, co-edited two books, and holds three patents. He seated in the editorial boards of Dynamics and Control and IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control, and has been chair of the IEEE Control Systems Society Technical Committee on Automotive Controls. He has been head of the Department of Engineering of University of Sannio from 2001 to 2007.
- Risultati esami scritti di giugno di Sistemi Dinamici
- Risultati prova scritta di SD del 29/4/2019
- Risultati della prova scritta di Sistemi dinamici del 18/2/2019
- Risultati della prova scritta di Sistemi dinamici del 4 febbraio 2019
- Risultati della prova scritta di Sistemi Dinamici del 21 gennaio 2019